This is a really quick take on a very famous Italian recipe, and it is very easy to prepare.
For two people:
- Fresh ingredients:
- 200 g small potatoes
- 200 g green beans
- 50 g hard cheese (grana padano or parmezan), grated
- 2 tablespoons basil and pine nut pesto
- From the store cupboard
- 200 g linguine
- Cook the linguine (see basics for how to cook pasta).
- While the pasta is cooking:
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave, about 5 minutes at full power (900W).
- Cook the beans in the microwave, about 3 minutes at full power (900W).
- Dice the potatoes and chop the beans.
- When the pasta is ready, serve with the beans, potatoes, pesto, cheese and some black pepper.