This is a basic pasta recipe with a cold topping that is again very easy to make and ready in 15 minutes.
For two people:
- Fresh ingredients:
- about 200 g small tomatoes
- two packs of mozzarella, or alternatively a pack of mini mozzarella balls
- a serving of artichokes in oil or similar antipasti
- From the store cupboard
- a handful of walnuts
- 200 g linguine or spaghetti
- Cook the linguine (see basics#toc2 for how to cook pasta).
- While the pasta is cooking, cut tomatoes, mozzarella and artichokes in small bits. I usually serve each in a separate small bowl.
- When the pasta is ready, serve with the toppings and put some walnuts on top.