This is a very simple recipe with few ingredients and ready in about 20 minutes.
For two people:
- Fresh ingredients:
- 3 small courgettes (500 g)
- 1 pack gnocchi (500 g)
- brown breadcrumbs (1 cup)
- 50 g hard cheese (grana padano or parmezan), grated
- From the store cupboard
- 1 tablespoon garlic oil
- Slice the courgettes in half and scoop out the flesh. Put the scooped-out courgettes in a microwave dish.
- Cut the scooped-out flesh fine and mix with the breadcrumbs in another microwave dish.
- Put both dishes in the microwave at full power (900W). Cook for 5 minutes if together, for 3 minutes each if separately.
- Fill the courgette halves with the mixture. Sprinkle each of them with a little garlic oil and cover with the grated cheese.
- Cook the gnocchi: simply put them in boiling water until they float to the top (about 3 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook the stuffed courgette halves in the microwave at full power (900W) for 3 minutes.