This is a another really easy and super quick recipe, ready in the time to cook the pasta. Trofie is a short, thin, twisted pasta. It tastes great with pesto – or with the much less salty cream cheese and tomato puree mixture that I use in this recipe.
For two people:
- Fresh ingredients and groceries
- 1 pack of small tomatoes
- 1 pack of mozarella (I used small mozarella balls)
- From the store cupboard
- 200 g trofie pasta
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- walnuts and black pepper for garnishing
- Cook the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking.
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Mix the cream cheese and tomato puree into a smooth paste.
- Serve the pasta with the mozarella, tomatoes and the dressing, garnishe with walnuts and black pepper to taste.