A year ago we started Quick & Tasty Cooking to bring you tasty, healthy and above all quick recipes. It’s been a great year, here are a few highlights:
- We posted more than 40 original recipes in the past year, all of them vegetarian or vegan.
- Typically, the recipes take 20 minutes to prepare, and this is really from start to finish, including preparations like washing, peeling and chopping vegetables.
- All ingredients are commonly available in supermarkets.
- You don’t need any fancy kitchen gadges like a spiralizer or even food processor. However, there are a few simple Japanese tools that I really like.
- Our unique battery icon shows the calories for each recipe at the glance.
Our current favourite is the stir-fry of mixed mushrooms with black beans, celeriac and potatoes. What was yours? Please leave us a comment on Twitter or Facebook!